Military and Aerospace Electronics Manufacturing
Military and Aerospace companies rightfully have a reputation for the most rigorous quality specifications. As a partner with many companies who protect our troops and produce key sub-systems for the aerospace industry, ADCO has the expertise to meet or exceed customer specifications and provide the most reliable product.
ADCO has been a supplier to the Mil/Aero industry for much of our 30+ year history. We understand the demanding quality and reliability requirements of highly complex Mil/Aero assemblies and systems. ADCO has developed highly specialized processes supported by an enhanced work instruction system that ensures consistent quality and provides objective evidence of compliance to the work instruction.
ADCO is ISO 9001:2000 certified, ITAR registered, and complies with AS9000, NADCAP AC7120 & AC7121, and J-Std-001. ADCO has an in-house certified IPC trainer (CIT) certified to IPC-A-610, IPC J-Std-001, IPC 7711/7721 and IPC /WHMA-A620. All manufacturing employees are in-turn trained in all relevant IPC & J-Std's to class III levels.
Click Arrow to Expand:
- Project plans formulated in Microsoft Project
- A defined and reliable New Product Introduction (NPI) process that starts with Advanced Production Quality Planning (APQP) process
- Customer focused teams comprised of program manager, material buyer, production planner, manufacturing line leader, and quality inspectors.
- For product design requirements, ADCO utilizes long term design engineering partners to manage schematic design, board layout, and mechanical design
- For test design, ADCOs internal engineering team can author technical specifications, fabricate the necessary fixturing, and validate the test process
- Flexible contract management adaptive to the customers forecast-kanban or forecast-firm release systems
- Advanced ERP planning with an exclusive multi-level forecast system shared directly with vendors to ensure supply
- Experienced and well staffed purchasing department
- Automated PO release and replenishment system on-line with the leading component distributors
- Web based automated material quoting system
- On-line documentation integrated with the P.O. release system for custom fabricated components.
- Item specific quality codes integrated with the purchasing and incoming inspection systems.
- Automated stockroom with barcode scanning and lot tracking.
- In-house design review for manufacturability and testability
- On-line documentation at the mfg. workstations
- Enterprise wide work instruction system for consistent production, traceability, adherence to compliance requirements
- 5-S, Kaizen, and Lean Manufacturing disciplines
- Full humidity and ESD controlled manufacturing environment.
- 3 Flex-SMT lines with micro-BGA and 01005 capability
- In-line Automated Optical Inspection (AOI)
- Lead-free wave and re-flow soldering
- Automated selective soldering
- Conformal coating and potting
- Test Assets include ICT, flying-probe, functional, environmental ovens, and vibe
- ISO/TS-16949, ISO-9002, and ISO-13485 certification
- APQP, FAI, and FMEA processes
- On-line, desktop based, QMS system
- In-house training and certification to IPC 610 / J-STD-001 Class III workmanship standards
- On-line quality data system with dashboards (production yield data, vendor quality data, etc)
- 8-D based on-line corrective action / preventative action (CAPA) system
- Web based customer portal